To ensure optimal compliance with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) regulations, ResolveROI processes all requests for medical records and protected health information that come into Altair Health.
If you are a patient or third party requesting information, read on to learn more.here.
If you are a patient:
- You can request medical records online by completing the Medical Records Request form found here.
- You can also obtain a request form at an Altair office or by calling 973.285.7829. You can fax the completed form to 973.285.7809 or bring it into one of our offices. Please do not submit your request directly to RequestROI.
- Your request will be processed within five business days. You will be notified when your request has been processed and your records have been delivered.
- There is no charge for records requested for your use or use by your healthcare provider. If you request records be sent to a third-party for non-healthcare purposes, the third party is invoiced at regulated rates.
- You can confirm the status of your request by contacting Altair Medical Records at 973.285.7829 or emailing email@example.com. If you are on the phone with an Altair Health representative, he/she can transfer your call internally.
- If you need assistance from ResolveROI, call 844.887.8109 or email Support@ResolveROI.com. If you are on the phone with an Altair Health representative, he/she can transfer your call internally.
- Your requested records will be promptly delivered to you by the method you selected on your request form.
If you are a third party:
- Requests for medical records must be submitted to Altair with proper documentation and patient authorization (if required). All requests must be delivered to an Altair office or faxed to 973.285.7809. They may not be submitted directly to ResolveROI.
- All requests are processed by ResolveROI within 10 business days (+ mail time). At that time, an invoice will be sent to you by email, fax and/or mail. The invoice indicates records are immediately available for download upon payment receipt. Credit card payments are accepted online or by phone. Check payments are accepted by mail.
- You will be invoiced for records at regulated rates. You will be invoiced for any films, images or x-rays provided by Altair at the cost of $20 per disc. As noted above, your payment must be received before you can access the records, which are immediately available for download upon payment receipt.
- You can securely download records at https://requesters.resolveroi.com/. Download instructions and other important information are included on the requester notifications and invoices.
- If you need assistance, contact ResolveROI at 844.887.8109 or email Support@ResolveROI.com. If you are on the phone with an Altair representative, he/she can transfer your call internally.
- You can cancel your order at no cost if your cancellation request is received prior to the order being processed. Once the request is processed (invoiced), a cancellation fee equal to (the greater of) $20 or 50% of the original invoice amount is required.
- Records are never withheld, but if you have a significantly past due invoice(s), you may have to contact ResolveROI Support prior to downloading the records. You may also have to contact ResolveROI Support if you fail to download records in a timely manner and per HIPAA guidelines. If this occurs, you will need to make a new request.