This position delivers thoughtful, accurate and timely data analysis to the business; works with all levels of business leaders and staff in developing and delivering accurate and timely information analysis, via various analytic tools and reporting.
- Data management and analysis of various healthcare data sources primarily for standard reporting
- Ability to accurately analyze data with regard to health care metrics with ability to identify and investigate trends in cost and utilization metrics
- Ability to work with authorization, billing and claims data and understanding of systems used to report and analyze the data
- Provide useful, accurate and timely reports directed by business needs and processes.
- Perform financial analysis related to business performance and identify opportunities for improvement and trend analysis
- Prepare data for monthly departmental reports that help facilitate discussion on issues, trends, updates, changes, and improvements
- Prepare any ad-hoc reports as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Health Informatics, Business, Computer Science or related field
- 1 to 3 years’ experience working with healthcare quantitative data and large data sets required
- Experience using diverse data management and analytic tools application (Access, SQL, Business Objects) preferred
- MS Excel – advanced; Access- intermediate; MS Word advanced required
- Experience with HealthCare, Financial and Sales reporting required
- Must be able to do modeling and have the ability to understand and manipulate the data.