The Altair Health Physical Therapy and Wellness Center is seeking a full-time physical therapist. Being an Altair Physical Therapist is a great way to be part of a team that is revolutionizing spine care in New Jersey. Located at 60A Columbia Road, Morristown, NJ, Altair Health is a physician-managed health system that is taking a completely different route to the treatment and management of spinal disorders and pathologies.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Accurately assessing and evaluating patients;
- Testing and evaluating the extent of a patient’s disability to ensure proper treatment using various tests and procedures.
- Planning patient therapy program, establishing treatment goals; and administering treatment to restore body functions, strength, relieve pain, and prevent disability through the use of various therapeutic techniques and procedures.
- Demonstrating skill and accuracy in the implementation of physical therapy intervention;
- Documenting evaluations, treatments, and contacts in accordance with standards of practice and policy guidelines and the ability to understand and manage current insurance protocols;
- Managing time and patient load to remain efficient and productive.
- Using time and equipment effectively and efficiently.
- Managing the purchasing and use of supplies.
- A Graduate from an accredited college with an APTA curriculum (PT, MSPT, DPT) required
- Current state of New Jersey license required along with CPR certification
- 4+ years of recent outpatient physical therapy experience required