Altair Health’s Physical Therapy and Wellness Center is seeking a part time physical therapy aide.
PHYSICAL THERAPY AIDE DESCRIPTION:
Being an Altair Health Physical Therapy Aide is a great way to be part of a team that is revolutionizing spine care in New Jersey. Located at 60A Columbia Road, Morristown, NJ, Altair Health is a physician-managed health system that is taking a completely different route to the treatment and management of spinal disorders and pathologies.
PHYSICAL THERAPIST AIDE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
Supports physical therapy care delivery by preparing treatment area, patient, equipment and other materials under the supervision of a physical therapist or physical therapy assistant.
PHYSICAL THERAPIST AIDE JOB DUTIES:
- Greeting patients in a polite and respectful manner
- Assisting our patients safely get in and out of the practice
- Answering phone calls
- Cleaning up around the health center – wiping down tables and equipment
- Ensuring patients are supervised properly when completing treatment
- Preparing home exercise programs for the patients to take home
- Preparing hot and cold packs
- Taking inventory of items
PHYSICAL THERAPIST AIDE SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Ability to create a safe and an effective work environment
- Maintain good verbal communication with appropriate listening skills.
- Caring and compassionate.
- Ability to work well with other and maintain team atmosphere.
- Physical therapy aide: 1 year (preferred)
- High school or equivalent
- 20 hours per week