- Prepares all surgical charts for each doctor and makes necessary changes when needed.
- Breaks down charts after surgery.
- Scans appropriate documents into EMR system.
We are looking for someone that will eventually transition to schedule hospital and ASC based surgical procedures, for patients with appropriate provider and time/location slot, utilizing appropriate scheduling guideline.
- Experience with surgical scheduling at hospitals and surgery centers would be a plus
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Knowledge of Neurosurgery and pain management helpful.